Assalam u alaikum. After I made the spicy chatpati snack which is yummy to eat in this cold weather. I got lazy enough to make any thing difficult recipe so made this simple Chicken Qorma to go with parathas or Ghee rice or plain biryani rice.
1. 1 Chicken - ( cut into pieces)
2. 3-4 onions
3. 2 small sized tomatoes (chopped)
4. 4-6 Green chilly
5. 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
6. Coriander leaves
7. Mint leaves
8. 1/2 tsp garam masala
9. 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
10. Salt to taste
11. 1/4 tsp cumin powder
13. 5-6 cashew nut (grounded/paste)
14. 1 tbsp lemon juice
15. 1/4 tsp Black pepper
Steps to follow:
1. Wash the chicken and keep it aside
2. Cook the onion with oil and salt in a wok or for fast preparation cook it in a pressure cooker, add water 2-3 tbsp if needed.
3. Cook on medium heat and add tomatoes and green chilly to it after it is completely cooked then add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, pepper, mint leaves and
4. Then add the cashew nut paste to it and cook on low heat for 3-4 mind
5. And at last add the washed chicken and little of coriander leaves
*serves 6-7 persons
* Serve it hot garnished with coriander leaves.
Umm Ahmed has not received any gifts yet