24,000 Members Strong - The Largest Mom Blogger Social Network Since 2007
Welcome toMom Bloggers Club
Join Us!or Sign In
Or sign in with:
Dr. Brent W. Laartz thought he was in for the ride of his lifetime when he set out on a horseback riding excursion in Costa Rica.
Admittedly younger and more naïve than he is today, Laartz – an infectious disease specialist and author of the book How to Avoid Contagious Diseases…
1. How Well Do You Know Thyself? And Thy Cravings
2. Summer Vacation Series: Our Family Trip to The Naples Zoo and Caribbean Gardens
3. Dear Readers, Lets Get This Basic Stuff Out Of The Way
4. Why it’s important to work from home as a mother
5. Casino with no deposit bonus from the best ever
Search Blog Posts
** Trying to get my kids to organize their rooms is like trying to get a dog to scoop his own poop.
** I wish somebody would jump to make me dinner whenever I say I'm hungry.…
Added by Jennifer Marshall on December 6, 2013 at 12:16pm —
© 2017 Created by Mom Bloggers Club.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.