Mommies Can Have Fun Too :) <--- Click for the newest blog post !
Added by Gabrielle Riggins on October 13, 2015 at 10:00am — No Comments
To cut a long story short, every woman that has been dumped at least once wants to take revenge, no matter how sweet she is. Maybe you are not calling it ‘revenge’, but it certainly is. Remember how you wanted him to realize what he had lost? Note that you were probably not ready to forgive. Therefore, it was a plain desire to get back at him (and that dumb little bimbo of his). Here are a few recommendations you might find useful to fulfill your secret desire.
Added by Stacy Green on April 27, 2015 at 6:00am — No Comments
Today marked the first day back to school after my kids' spring break. They were off for a total of eleven days. Yes, you read that right - eleven days. It was such a long stretch of time that by the time they got back to school this morning, it was almost like the first day back after…Continue
Added by Erin Taylor on April 14, 2015 at 2:21pm — No Comments
** If I'm in the woods today, I need to avoid men wearing hockey masks.
** Listening to an eleven year old sing in the shower is nothing short of AWESOME.…
Added by Jennifer Marshall on February 13, 2015 at 2:35pm — No Comments
Added by Ronda on June 9, 2014 at 10:40pm — No Comments
If your husband tries to talk you into flying the red-eye with your kids at the end of a family vacation, don't fall for it. He may try to reassure you that your kids will sleep on the plane, and all will be fine. But trust me, it will be anything but fine. And the only person who will be sleeping on the plane will be your…
Added by Jennifer Marshall on April 10, 2014 at 1:17pm — No Comments
Added by Lisa Lori on April 1, 2014 at 8:02am — No Comments
Birds do it. Bees do it. And God knows WE sure do it. But unfortunately for me, it looks like I'm gonna have to talk…Continue
Added by Jennifer Marshall on April 10, 2013 at 10:48am — No Comments
Thrilling Thursday - today I am thrilled to give myself permission to take a break from my children.
Added by Janeane Davis on September 6, 2012 at 6:50am — No Comments
I woke up this morning stressed about everything that I have to…Continue
Added by Cynthia Tolbert-Wilson on April 14, 2012 at 6:37am — No Comments
Last Friday was the last day of Camp Runamuk (the affectionate name we call life at my house when the kids are off school and fun is involved) and I decided to host the First Annual Dugdale Trifecta Easter Egg Hunt.
Here’s what you get when you have 4 mommies + 14 kids + 225 eggs + 12 tons of sugar =
Added by Heather Dugdale on April 11, 2012 at 11:17pm — No Comments
. . . was the question from the Dish Network installer at my house today as we were entertaining 14 yes, I said FOURTEEN, children.
. . . was the question from the very irritated and judgmental man who almost ran my children over in the Target parking lot! “YEEEEEEEESSSS!” was my defensive and embarrassed response.
Added by Heather Dugdale on April 6, 2012 at 4:01pm — No Comments
I was rushing out the door to get my daughter to dance and we had 40 minutes to drive 25 minutes so we were going to be early. We are never earl so i was happy we did not have to rush. I had the keys on the arm of the…Continue
Added by Tawna Richard on October 28, 2011 at 5:30pm — No Comments
Have you seen the movie called Date Night? If not, I would recommend it. It holds a dear place in my heart, as the husbands bad habit in the movie, matches one of my hubby’s habits.…Continue
Added by Tawna Richard on September 21, 2011 at 1:00pm — No Comments
I have been guilty of the coffee in the afternoon too and I always hated the way I would “crash and burn” after about an hour or…Continue
Added by Tawna Richard on September 11, 2011 at 9:08am — No Comments
After a particularly difficult week in which The Mayor has reached HER limits, the office of The Mayor has issued an official press release stating that from here on in, the Crazy Town limits shall now consist of The Edge Of Reason & The Brink Of Insanity. City Council attempted to veto these boundary changes by suggesting I listen to Reason & stop the Insanity, so I had them shot….survivors were…Continue
Added by Tracy Warner on May 15, 2010 at 11:04am — No Comments
Added by Laurie Turk on May 6, 2010 at 12:10pm — No Comments
We’re in the middle of March Madness in our house – in every sense of the word.
My husband is obsessed with all things ESPN – especially football and March Madness. My employer holds a bracket contest every year – we can enter in 2 brackets at $10 each, first place gets 75%, second place gets the other 25%. Guess who one last year?
Read the full post here:
Added by My Momma Drama on March 23, 2010 at 10:21am — No Comments
Added by Laurie Turk on March 9, 2010 at 9:43pm — No Comments