Mom Bloggers Club has turned into one of my favorite sites for networking.
Networking is important on many levels: from simply getting support or advice to promoting a cause.
Here are 10 great ways to use this site to network with others.
1. Make friends by seeking new members or conducting a search for people you may know. Simply click on Members (above) to get started.
2. Join groups that are of interest to you. Click on the groups link above to get started.
3. Make friends with people in the groups you join. You can click on member icons in the members box to find out more about them.
4. Be active in discussions. You can start by clicking on HOME (above) to view the active conversations or start your own.
5. Link from your site to this site. Scroll down to the bottom right of this page and click on "get more badges".
6. Join Comment Club. This is a very popular group and is limited in the number of members allowed. The group owner is wonderful and in the past has started a new club when the previous club fills up.
7. Join Moms on Twitter
. Be sure to join twitter.
8. Post often in discussions and or groups and or your blog here.
9. Be sure to comment or reply to other discussions and posts.
10. Take advantage of the RSS feeds. I run a feed from my blog on MBC to my personal blog.