Over the past year, I have noticed that mom blogging has evolved. This is great because it means that it is something that we enjoy doing and may keep doing for years to come.
Here are 10 trends that I have noticed in 2008
1. We blog about things besides our family.
2. Random ideas, that you would talk about to your gal pals, are often a blogging topic.
3. We network- Mom Bloggers Club, Facebook, etc.
4. Blogger seems to be the most popular platform used, although, many of us enjoy WordPress.
5. Many of us are beyond the basic Blogger templates. We often use upgraded or custom templates.
6. Many of us like to display our blog button/badge - the 125X125 image that we have created and identifies us.
7. Some of us like to trade buttons/badges with others to display on our sites.
8. We often meet elsewhere- such as on Twitter.
9. Blogging moms come from all over the world.
10. We have manners. We leave nice comments and do not diss on one another in our posts.