I've been so inspired by reading your posts, what you have going on for the New Year. I've also been super busy working on my new ebook "GET FAMOUS" and revamping my new blog ( pictured above) I've skipped a few days on my blogging schedule.
So what are the awesome changes happening here?
- Matilda is about to walk any day!!! Holy Cow
- I will be launching my new Wordpress Blog very soon
- I just finished a casting video and we may be featured on Yahoo Finance ! You guys wish us luck this would be a great opportunity!
- I'll be featured upcoming on SITS girls, Trekaroo , and recently on Blogaholic Social Network
- Still writing for Parentsociety
- I'm going to start working on more ( I have really let that slide ugh and ugh ) anyone else with me ?
- I'm going to continue to reach out to all of you awesome bloggers I really enjoy your comments more than you know and have been trying super hard to comment back and visit your blogs too!
- It looks like I'm still going to have that super cool opportunity I told you about to promote your blogs :)
- I cannot wait to share all the money saving tips in promoting, creating, and getting media attention for your blog. I'm learning every day and have found some things you just really have to know!
- I plan on getting the house more in order ( OK can you guys really pray for me here? Cleaning is NOT my specialty I really need help LOL)
So those are a few things that are IN this is what's out:
- Blogger blog- saying goodbye and moving to Wordpress. I"m taking all of you with me so no worries!
- Too many sweets. Chad's grandma always packs a huge bag for Christmas full of fudge and cookies needless to say it's gone. I just kept thinking " What am I doing"
- More time with my precious little girl and less time thinking about all the things left undone because I am spending time with her.
So let me know what you think? Do you have any cleaning tips for me? Thoughts on switching to Wordpress? Cool things you are changing for 2012. I really want you to tell me. I hope you have a super amazing day today and thank you so much for following and reading my blog you are truly awesome!!