(Okay. The image shows toes, but it's so cute!)
Finger play and singing nursery rhymes to my daughter is a lot of fun!
It a really great way to spend quality time together.
And, it doesn't hurt that it's an activity that helps build her vocabulary and aids in her language development too!
- an awareness of different emotions and feelings
- speech by repetition of words
- hand-eye coordination by getting a good sense of beat from music
- memory skills by singing favourite songs regularly
- an understanding of concepts such as night, day, under, over, animals, rain, stairs etc
- timing skills which help him to kick moving balls, and throw and catch things."
Sounds good to me!!!
My mom sang it to me, and now I sing it to my daughter.
To learn more, head on over to our blog, learn at kiboomu daily.
It's Time To Learn, Laugh, Sing & Grow!www.kiboomu.blogspot.com