I seems my life lately has been dominated by super heros. Over the last few days I've learned a lot about Spider Man. I already had the 1960's theme song down, but I had no idea how dynamic this guy really is.
5 things you didn't know about Spider Man:
1. Spider Man loves to show off his muscles. All that web slinging really builds up that body. I mean, Wow!
2. Spider Man is a little bit vain and likes to check himself out in the mirror... a lot.
3. He plays with action figures. The action figure of himself is his absolute favorite.
4. He likes to wear a bib and get jam all over his face when he eats dinner. That's right, so don't mess with him.
5. Finally, I don't have photo proof of this, but I have it on good authority that he even sleeps in his costume, which, I can only imagine, would make trips to the bathroom just a little bit awkward in the middle of the night...
To super hero moms everywhere. Have a happy day!