You know what is absolutely bloody brilliant? Leaving everything until the last minute.
Before returning to work on Monday (just two thousand two hundred and eighty minutes away), I must
- plan and resource all the lessons I will be teaching next week- tidy and clean the whole house so I don't have to return home from work to it's mankyness- wrap Dave's Father's Day presents and write his card- wrap my Dad's Father's Day present and write his card
- update Boo's baby book, which has been left achievement/photograph-less for about five months
- write out the Christening thank you cards that have only needed doing since the fifteenth of April
- clean out my horrendously untidy car (I cannot face all those old crisp packets when I have to get in it at stupid-o'clock on Monday morning)
- mow both lawns before I loose The Poop to a particularly determined and stealthy lasso of clover
- practise my "you are such a deserving winner" face in the mirror prior to next Friday's Brilliance in Blogging awards.
Full post www.myfunnymummy.org x