Here it is! I'm going to show you how to make a bookmark with the Creative Memories Tag Maker. I hope the steps are clear enough for you. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
First, assemble all of your tools. You will need:
- Creative Memories Tag Maker
- Paper, preferably a heavy paper or cardstock
- CM 12-inch Straight Trimmer
- CM Corner Maker
- Embellishments of your choosing
- Adhesives (if needed--the Tape Runner and Precision Point Adhesive are pictured)
Using your 12-inch Straight Trimmer, cut a 2-inch strip of paper.
Trim your strip of paper to whatever length you would like your bookmark to be. I trimmed mine to 7 inches.
Now. You're probably thinking, "How the heck am I going to get this thing in there?"
It's not that hard really. Just slip one end of the strip of the paper into the scalloped end of the Tag Maker.
If you want to make a hole for a tassel, slip the scalloped end of the bookmark into the hole punch slot of your Tag Maker.
Round the corners of the other end of your bookmark with the Corner Maker.
Now decorate your bookmark and enjoy!