We tried this recipe last night and I was really surprised by how filling it was.
Its quick and easy to make, and you could get the little one's helping out by rolling out the puff pastry.
How to make Mummy G's cheesy potato pastry twirls.
- Peel and cut 2 large potatoes and boil them for twenty minutes or until soft.
- Mash the potato with a generous helping of butter and milk and mix in some cheese. (If you wanted to you could mix in some other ingredients like cooked chicken, cooked bacon or sandwich ham.)
- Roll out the puff pastry into a large rectangle about 1 cm thick.
- Spread the potato mixture over the pastry, leaving a small space around the edges.
- Roll the pastry so it looks like a Swiss roll.
- Put a little milk on the edge and gently press it together.
click here to carry on reading