There's just some parents out there who majorly lack common sense. Now I know I'm not parent of the year , I may often forget to buy nappies
leaving my child in a swim nappy ( which I learnt isn't waterproof
outside the swimming pool! ) and often give him chocolate and cake but I
WOULD NEVER let my child burn.
about how a 5 month old baby suffered 20% burns left me
sick to the stomach. The article said no arrests have been made , are
they crazy? These parents were stupid enough not to take precautions and
could of seriously damaged there child.
I know there are some
people out there thinking that they might be new parents and just didn't
know what to do.
But I think common sense should of kicked in, even I
at 21 know the dangers of the sun and Me , Jon & Oli never set foot
in front of that sun without the approiate protection.
I had Oli out
in the garden a couple of day ago, it was boiling hot - not even I
could bare the heat. He had no sun hat on as he had lost it as he
usually does with anything not tied down , I did put lots of suncream on
his scalp through the hair but I still couldn't help but to worry.
bought him in and switched the TV on , I would much rather have my sun
chilling in front of the TV then boiling in front of the sun.
considering getting a gazebo so that Oli can play without me worrying
about him. Where were these parents worries when they decided to take
there Son to the beach with them?
The boy was naked and had
blisters. Even if he had sun cream on he should of been protected from
the sun, and if she couldn't afford any of that then she should of kept
I think she should be charged with neglect because
that's what she did , you may say but she's learnt her lesson. But she
should of never made that mistake in the first place.
Emma @ Me , The Man & The Baby