Describe your book to the readers.
1. What is the theme of your book or description?
A quirky racehorse gets a second chance in life helping children with autism.
2. Who is the audience for your book?
My audience is children 4-9 or anyone one interested in equine therapy and further acceptance of children with challenges. Also, the racing community involved with rehoming racehorses.
3. Who is your publisher?
My publisher is Halo Publishing International.
4. What is your Email address?
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. What is your contact information?
My contact information is The Horse Who Loves Hats on Facebook.
6. What is your website address?
My website address is really on Facebook. It is The horse who loves hats on Facebook
7. Where is your book available for purchase?
My book is available through Amazon and Barnes and Noble.
8. Please include anything else that a potential buyer of your book may need.
There is info at end about autism, plus contact info of reputable equine therapy and rehoming horse groups.
Thank you so much! Your book sounds like so much fun for readers of all ages.