Describe your book to the readers. Here are some questions for you:
1. What is the theme of your book or description?
It is helping siblings learn to appreciate one another.
2. Who is the audience?
The audience is young children from age 4-8, unisex, sibling relationship, and family.
3. Who is your publisher Information
Lisa Umina – Halo Publishing
4. What is your Email?
It is firstname.lastname@example.org
5. What is your contact information?
People can contact me several ways:
By email at: email@example.com
Through Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/A.LawShettleworth/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
Through Twitter at: https://twitter.com/alshettleworth
6. Where is it available for purchase? Amazon? Barnes and Noble?
It is available online:
1378 Lincoln Ave.
San Jose, CA 95125
Phone: (408) 292-8880
FAX: (408) 292-6233
Linden Tree Books
265 State Street
Los Altos, CA 94022
To place an order, please call us.
1400 18th Street (at Missouri)
San Francisco, CA 94107
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Do you have anything else to tell your reader?
I received a 5 stars review from Reader’s Favorite.
Thank you so much for being here on my blog today!