When I started my business, I had a handful of books to guide me. But what I really wanted was a guide - for someone to literally propel me through the process, hold me accountable and steer me in the right direction.
I’m so pleased to be able to offer this EClass to you in order to help you start your business, to be the guide that I was looking for once upon a time. I will be asking you questions and supporting you as you find the answers & as you take action - and I’ll be giving you some solid, personal feedback. Essentially, I’ll be walking you through the whole process of getting your business set-up - via email with weekly homework assignments, at your own pace and with my close attention to your process.
Here’s how it works:
1. You will get weekly email lessons from me for 9 weeks.
2. Each lesson will include a ‘lecture’/article and homework that includes specific questions and exercises to help you define and create your business and the tools you need to make it happen.
3. After your homework is completed, I will review it and reply, providing comments, insights and suggestions for moving forward - just for you.
4. You can go at your own pace - if you need an extra week, just take it, your next lesson is sent when you send me your previous week’s homework.
5. This is not a group activity, but one between you and me - so you can start whenever you’re ready - you don’t have to wait for class times or class schedules. (I’m a very impatient person, so instant gratification is a must for me!!!)
6. Because sometimes you just need to talk things through, I’ve included 60 one-on-one phone minutes with me (that’s one hour) - you can split these up, use them in one fell swoop or save them for months down the road. Then, for 6 months after you sign-up, you have the option to hire me for extended consulting for a 15% ‘student’ discount (which turns out to be $85/hour). My regular consulting fee for Writers-to-be is $100/hour. (Of course you could opt to work with me entirely on the phone, one-on-one as well.)
7. This 9 week EClass costs $750. Payment is due up-front and in-full via check or paypal (if you pay via paypal, there is a 3% processing fee).
* What lights you up? How can you harness that to launch your work? Your career?
* Why do you want to write?
* What do you want to write?
* Can you be your own boss?
* Where will you work and when?
* What resources do you have? What do you need?
* What’s your niche? Who are you?
* What’s important to you? And how can you use this best for your work?
* What is your voice? How does it sound?
* Who do you want to work for?
* Need a website? Get a blog
* Creating your portfolio
* Portfolio assignments
* Blog as portfolio
* What is your niche and how will it build your business?
* Who is in your niche and how can that help you?
* The art of partnering
* Using Social media
* Using your blog
* What’s your bread and butter?
I can’t wait to work with you. Please contact me if you have any questions or to get started!