One (1) lucky LAB reader will receive a cash register of their own.
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest:
- Click here to leave your email address on my contest entry form.
- Tweet this message: “I entered the @LearningHandsOn Pretend & Play Cash Register giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com (@verasweeney). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying why you love the Pretend & Play Teaching Cash Register from Learning Resources giveaway.
- Fan Learning Resources on Facebook and mention that you entered the Pretend & Play Teaching Cash Register giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com.
- Comment that you entered the Pretend & Play Teaching Cash Register from Learning Resources giveaway on the Learning Resources YouTube Channel.
- Comment that you entered the Pretend & Play Teaching Cash Register from Learning Resources giveaway on the Learning Resources TeacherTube Channel.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link).
- Comment on posts other than this one – Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Follow Lady and the Blog on Networked Blogs.com
- Sign up for LAB’s newsletter. Are you already subscribed? Leave a comment letting me know.
Contest ends midnight Eastern time on 5/6/2011
Winner(s) will be selected at random