Happy Friday everyone! I am looking forward to tomorrow because it will be about 45 here and I can run outside!!!
Have a great weekend and I will post my Saturday/Sunday Post tomorrow.
Workouts for the week
- 10 mile training run done in 1 hour and 35 minutes
- planned rest day, although I deep cleaned the bedrooms and moved furniture around so a small weight workout there
- 30 minute Strength Workout (I revisited a Best Body Bootcamp workout and did 2 supersets-which is 2 exercises performed back to back with rest in between. There were 3 supersets and 3 rounds of each)
- 30 minutes Yoga for Runners
- 20 minutes of the Workout of the Week for the Spring Bootie Buster Challenge
- 7 mile training run in 64 minutes
- 3 minute plank
- 30 minutes strength workout and Workout of the week from Spring Bootie Buster (just like with the Best Body Bootcamp(Fitness Friday) I will not be sharing the details of the workouts from the Spring Bootie Buster, because again I paid for this program along with others and it doesn't seem fair to share someone else's hard work if you haven't joined the challenge)
- 30 minutes of Yoga for Runners
- 4 mile training run in 35 minutes 44 seconds, pace was under 9 minutes the whole time!!! I am very excited about that
- 3 minute plank
- 30 minute strength workout
- 30 minute Jillian Michael's Ab workout DVD
Question of the day
Social Media is making my world...
Social Media is making my world busier but fun. I am really enjoying reading all the blogs out there. I am also enjoying Twitter more than I thought I would. I almost like it more then Facebook because there is just a lot more information and articles put on Twitter to link too. I have enjoyed joining in with my blog and writing everyday. It has helped me to stay accountable with some of my goals this year.
Social Media has also made me waste a lot of time sitting at the computer reading and scrolling through twitter when I should be do other things but I am working on that too.
What about you, how would you answer
Social Media is making your world...