Yesterday I was waiting in line to use a public restroom for longer than I would have liked to wait.Like everyone else in line, I was contemplating some issues that we ladies have about the ladies room.
1. Has anyone ever given birth while waiting in line?
As a matter of fact, yes, according to one woman waiting in line. A pregnant woman in a line she was once in thought she was wetting herself while waiting in line. It turned out that her bag broke.
2. Why is there never a line for the men's room?
Because they don't have to sit to take care of business. Therefore, it's a quicker visit. We are usually better at washing our hands and looking in the mirror while we wash, aka multitasking.
3. Why is the women's toilet paper always messed up in some way?
Because we know that toilet paper can be right or it can be messed up. Therefore, we notice it.
4. Why do they like to clean public bathrooms in the middle of peak use hours?
Because a woman didn't design the schedule, most likely.
5. Why do small kids like to use the bathroom with moms more than dads?
Because by nature we are more patient. We hold hands. We wipe.