Many of us moms are blogging online to earn an income. One of the best ways to legitimately market our business for free is to create mailing lists of people who are interested in our products. Read below to find out how you can build Free Mailing Lists that will become your loyal customers.
Creating free mailing lists is one of the leading ways to gain prospects and communicate with
potential customers. Email open rates are fairly high for this type of
marketing and if done right can brand you as an expert and as a good
resource in your field of expertise. This sounds good. But how exactly
do you go about getting people on your free mailing lists?
5 Steps To Creating Free Mailing Lists.
1. Offer a free gift such as a report, training, boot camp, seminar, etc as a way to encourage the person to give you their name and email address. Be sure that what you offer to them has real, useful, and original content. Your report can be as easy as a pdf file that has some specialized information your customers want, or a video training series. It's up to you and what you think your customers will want to know about. Listening to your target audience and knowing what your customer wants is an important topic that you can find out about in this Free Mailing Lists Report
2. Create emails with a lot of information. Now that you have given people a reason to opt in, you need to give them a reason to stay and listen longer. Keep bringing them more useful information and they will stay interested in being on your list.
3. Be personal. If you are a real person with them, you will be harder to delete. Build a relationship with your list by giving them glimpses into who you really are.
4. Make an offer. Don't overlook this part. If you want to make money with your free mailing lists, you will at some point have to make them an offer. This is especially effective if you surround your offer with good information on the topic your product will solve. Your customer will at some point expect the offer, but don't over do it by spamming them nothing but offers. That is how you will get deleted.
5. Drive traffic to your offer. Now that you have the pieces in place, all that's left is to drive a lot of traffic past your free offer, and start adding them to your list. Just by using free methods of marketing such as
articles, videos and social media you can be very effective. Especially if you are using good converting keywords to position yourself to be found by those who are looking for what you offer.
To continue to learn about creating your Free Mailing Lists, or for more free ideas on how you can drive traffic to your offer or website, go to my blog, Set Free To Succeed, To read more of my articles visit me on Articlesbase, or Ezine Articles