Hi Readers! I've become obsessed with finding the best deals & freebies available. I'm not talking sample-size freebies either, I'm talking things that are actually worth my time to write about.
I'm sure you've seen them, the ads to sign up for a "free trial" of one product or another. Well, I've done my research and found the best offers out there, that actually do offer a free trial of their products, as well as other too-good-to-pass-up deals.
I know what you're thinking, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is..but I'm The Curvy Ginger, I wouldn't recommend something if I haven't tried it for myself. These offers are legit! I gave each one of these promotions a test-drive, and they are the real deal.
There is some effort involved, but I promise, it's practically painless. I've tried to make it as easy as possible for you to get your free (or almost free) stuff, and with each offer, I will tell you exactly what to do.
Let's get to the goodies!
JustFab - This is not a free offer, but it is one of the best "Almost Free" offers available. I love shoes, and what woman doesn't? For a limited time, sign up for your free VIP membership by clicking here, and JustFab will give you your first pair of shoes for less than $10! I chose a paid of cute black gladiator sandals, and paid only $7.49!
- How to get shoes for less than $10- This is an unheard of price for the styles they offer, so here's the "catch", and how to avoid it:
- Sign up free to become a VIP member. Be sure to use another email address if you've bought from JustFab in the past. Again, sign up is free for VIP membership, and you can do that by clicking here.
- Now the fun part, choose your new shoes now 75% off for joining VIP, and since regular prices are just $39.99 or less, go to checkout and pay less than $10 for your awesome new shoes!
- If you want, and this is totally optional, take advantage of new member savings, by adding more shoes priced at 2 for $39.99. This is a great deal, giving you 3 pairs of kick-ass shoes for less than $50! Again, totally optional.
- If that's all you want out of JustFab is the $10 pair of shoes, that's fine, but you have to cancel your VIP membership. JustFab offers a no hassle cancellation policy, just call 1-866-337-0906 to cancel your membership anytime. If you do not cancel, in one month from date of first purchase, you will be charged $39.99, which is good towards any of their items, including sale merchandise. If you love shoes as much as I do, you'll keep your membership and take advantage of the great offers always available as a VIP member at JustFab.
FabKids- So maybe you are not in to getting fabulous shoes for yourself super cheap, but you love shopping for your kids. If so here's another "Almost Free" deal that you will love. FabKids always has shoes and clothes for kids at low prices, but I want to tell you how to get a complete outfit, boy or girl, for less than $5. Or, if your child needs shoes (as they always do), you can choose 2 pairs of shoes for less than $10!
- Here's how to get the $5 outfit, or 2 pairs of shoes for $10, without committing to "the catch":
- Click here to sign up for a free VIP membership with FabKids. You must be a new customer, so if you've signed up in the past, use a different email address to take advantage of this deal.
- As soon as you're done with the 3-question style quiz, you will receive $10 to spend on a purchase over $10. FabKids is all about stylish clothing for kids at affordable prices, but to get that $5 outfit I mentioned, the menu on the left side of the FabKids website has a category labeled "$15 outfit". Click on it & choose your outfit. Your free $10 will apply to the price and voila...you have a complete outfit for $5!
- If you prefer the shoe deal, here's the scoop. Although FabKids regular prices start at $19.95, FabKids is offering Buy 1 pair, Get 1 free for new signups. Two pairs of shoes for $19.95 is already a steal, but with the additional $10 off...you just struck gold, 2 Pairs of shoes for $14.95! You can't even get 2 pairs of shoes at Walmart for this price!
- On the 1st of each month, new styles are selected for your child. You have until the 5th of the month to skip, or on the 6th you will be charged $29.99, which will be a credit good for one outfit from FabKids. You can cancel anytime, hassle-free, by calling 1-855-FAB-KIDS.
LeTote- Here's a great way to try out new fashions sizes 2 - 14, and continuously refresh your wardrobe. Here's a great option if you're pregnant and don't want to buy new clothes every few weeks, since they offer maternity clothes! If you haven't heard of LeTote, you're missing out. Each box contains 3 clothing pieces and 2 accessories that you can wear up to 30 days. The cost is $59 per month, and you can exchange boxes as often as you like! Although LeTote's $59 monthly subscription price isn't bad for an unlimited rotating wardrobe, this post is all about "Free or Almost Free". I had to do some digging, but I found a LeTote coupon code which makes the first box free!! I jumped all over that (and you should too!), I didn't pay a dime, not even shipping cost! My LeTote box was delivered 3 days after ordering and I love what I picked out!
- Here's how to get your first LeTote box free, and get caught in "the catch":
- Click here to try LeTote, and use this code at checkout SRLTFT16 to reduce your cost to zero..nada..nothing!!
- Enjoy your free LeTote box up to 30 days and return it. The 2nd box is not free, so be sure to cancel before returning your free box, if you decide not to keep loving LeTote.
- If you want to cancel, simply log in, go to "My Account", click cancel. Easy as that, no hassles.
Gwynnie Bee- For the ladies with a few more curves, like myself, Gwynnie Bee offers Sizes 10 - 32 the option of keeping your closet up-to-date, as well! Their styles are made to accentuate our best features...our curves! I love their styles and you will too! Here's another trial that is completely free, and you can choose from 1, 2, or 3 pieces at a time for your 30 day trial, swapping them out as often as you like! Click here to start your free trial with Gwynnie Bee, and start looking fabulous!
- Here's how to try Gwynnie Bee free and avoid "the catch":
- Sign up for your free trial Gwynnie Bee now by clicking here. Choose your free trial option of 1, 2, or 3 pieces at a time. Fill out your billing information, YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED. Choose your styles. That's it!
- Enjoy your rockin' new outfits for up to 30 days, or choose new styles and swap them out for more..as many times as you want in the first month! This is such an awesome way to try out new styles without the commitment of a purchase.
- Before the 30 days is up, if you decide you don't want to continue your membership after the free trial, return your Gwynnie Bee items (always free shipping). To cancel, log on to your account and in the My Account section, click cancel. You will receive a confirmation email confirming cancellation. If you do not receive the confirmation email within an hour, email firstname.lastname@example.org, and it will be cancelled.
Rocksbox Jewelry- Here's your chance to update your jewelry collection on a monthly basis as well. Fill out a short style quiz and their curator will design a custom box with 3 pieces for you to show off. Rocksbox has the most up to date styles, to help rock any outfit. Whether you prefer statement jewelry or classic Rocksbox has pieces you are bound to get compliments on. With this exclusive Promo Code ANGELSBFF7, your first month is free and a $10 credit. Get your bling on.
- How to get your free Rocksbox and $10 credit, without ever paying a dime:
- Click here to join for free and fill out your style profile.
- On the billing info page, enter Promo Code ANGELSBFF7. This gets you your first box free, plus the $10 credit!
- Your account will be billed 30 days after your first order (date free box ordered) for $19 and every month thereafter until you cancel. You can cancel anytime by following these steps:
- Return the jewelry from your box.
- In the Menu, choose Account Details.
- On the Account Details Page, click on Update your Profile (left side of screen).
- Scroll to the bottom and click Cancel. Your Forever Credit will still be available for use and you can sign back up anytime.
So, I hope you enjoyed this post and plan to take advantage of these awesome free trials. Do you subscribe
to any monthly "box" subscriptions? If so, which are your favorites? I love hearing your feedback so please leave a comment! You can also check out my Facebook page by clicking here.
Thanks for visiting The Curvy Ginger, and please spread the love by sharing with your friends!