For those women out there who have men who are just to hard to buy things
for (no hobbies, or interests) have no fear, I have been wracking my
brain to find gifts for several of them (husband, dad, father-in-law)
for Christmas. Thanks to a little help from All Women Stalk
, I have come up with some suggestions.
1. An Ipod/Ipad/Iphone/Ipod Touch. Or if he is already teched up, a new
cover/headphones/cool gadgety thingo. Just walk into an Apple store or
check them out online.
2. Playstation 3 or more games for his Playstation 3. I know, its
encouraging his little boy type behavior, but they do come in handy when
you just want to take a bath and not be bothered...
3. EyeClops Night Vision Infrared Stealth Goggles. To encourage his inner
James Bond. These thigns just look like fun to play with, and like
something straight out of a movie. Best thing? They are only $64.99 at Amazon
. Brownie points to you!
4. Remote control anything. Whether its a helicopter, airplane, or dune
buggy, boys really do love their toys. With these ones, I think it has
something to do with being able to crash them into things as well...
5. Cigar sampler, so that he can see which ones he likes and looks really cool at the monthly poker game
6. One of those gadgetly swiss army knife thingos. So he feels like a real man with cool tools
7. The OK for a boys weekend. Whether that means camping or a night on the
town with the boys; give him the freedom to do whatever he wants, and
he will gratefully fall into your arms when its all over..
9. For those with more of a green thumb the Little Desktop Of Horrors...get it at thinkgeek.com
- Kit lets you grow a garden of carnivorous plants
- Seeds from over 10 varieties of meat-eating flora
- Personalize with decals, rocks, and bog buddies
10. For a sweeter approach to a dad or grandad, there is "Dear Dad, a Journal from You to Me"
The Dear Dad journal contains around 60 inspiring questions carefully
designed to help your father reflect on and record his own life and
experiences . . . his precious answers will give you a story to
treasure and pass down the generations. $29.95 at hisgifts.com.au