July is officially the craziest month of the year at our house. My husband and I will be celebrating our anniversary and our little, well not so little anymore, bundle of joy is turning one! so, to dedicate a little blog space to my husband, who I rarely ever mention, I have come up with 10 reasons why being married rocks.
10. I can fall asleep on the couch and magically wake up in bed.
9. I have someone to blame for not being able to do something I don't want to do. "I really want to go but my husband is such a party pooper, sorry!"
8. If I hear something in the middle of the night, I have someone to send to check out the house while I go back to sleep.
7. I didn't have to buy sperm to have a baby. I got mine for free!
6. I now have a live-in food taster. The days of biting into something and then realizing that it is spoiled or worse, it is not spoiled but tastes like it is, ARE OVER! Can any married woman seriously tell me that they have never turned to their husband and said "Honey, can you try this? Is it bad?"
5. No more first dates! sure they were exciting but oh so exhausting!!!
4. I can get a nice back rub from my hubby and I don't have to pay him back with sex.
3. I no longer have to pretend that I care, or that I am even listening, to what my hubby has to say when I am watching E!
2. I can finally let myself go! No more diets, make-up, doing my hair or shaving (I leave that only for special occasions). I have so much more time now that I have picked up a little hobby: blogging!
1. I can openly proclaim my love for Hugh Jackman! My husband doesn't care anymore. He knows I won't start
shaving my legs again just for a one night stand with Wolverine.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HONEY!!!
* If you enjoyed my post, please leave a comment on my blog