I love to eat out! I know it isn’t the most economical thing, but I do enjoy eating a nice dinner out 1 or 2 times a week. My husband and I will often eat out either on Friday evening or Saturday and then again on Sunday after church. We have several members of our congregation that go out after the morning service and have lunch together and a time of fellowship.
Even though this is something we do quite often, it still can be very expensive. But to cut down on the cost, I am always looking for coupons and upcoming meal specials to help reduce the cost.
Here are some of the places that I check out for these type of deals:
- Coupons in Sunday’s Newspaper – You can find various ads and coupons for local restaurants in your Sunday’s newspaper. Be sure you look through all of the ads because these coupons may look like “junk” inserts.
- Restaurant Websites – Restaurants will often have coupons posted on their websites for you to print.
- Restaurant Facebook Pages – Be sure to “like” your favorite restaurants – they will often post coupons and deals on their Facebook page.
- Restaurant Email Clubs/Newsletters – Be sure to sign up for your favorite restaurants email newsletter. You will be the first to learn of new menu items, as well as, upcoming promotions and coupons!
- Groupon or Eversave – Sites such as Groupon or Eversave will have restaurant deals frequently advertised for a discounted price. You can signup for FREE to these sites and have your local deals delivered right in your inbox. There are some incredible deals to be had!
Do you use coupons when dining out? What restaurants do you visit frequently?