Sell Your Stuff on Ebay
So you finally decided that you want to give the Ebay thing a try. You're late to the game, and so was I, but sometimes it's better late than never! In this guide for beginner Ebay sellers, I'm going to teach you how to list and sell your stuff on Ebay. I wish that I had found a guide like this before starting my online thrift store.
- Create a Paypal account, this is how you will get paid for your sells.
- Navigate to www.ebay.com, and click on either the "sell" button above the search bar or the blue "create listing" button. Choose "single listing" from the dropdown menu.
- After the page refreshes, type a brief description of the item that you're selling in the white description box. Click "get started" or hit the return key.
- Make sure that the Ebay-generated category, which is based on your description, is appropriate for your item.
- Scroll down to "upc". If you are selling pre-owned clothes, you will probably not have access to the upc on the tags, so choose "does not apply". A upc is not required to sell your stuff on Ebay. If you enter the upc, it just makes it easier for a buyer who's looking for a particular item by giving your listing maximum visibility in their search results.
- Select the condition of the item by using the dropdown menu. There is an explanation of each condition provided if you need more clarification.
- Next is the "condition description box". Make sure to include any visible flaws on the item. It is always best to fully disclose any damages or flaws so that the customer cannot file a complaint against you later for the item not being as described. Everything sells on Ebay to the person willing to pay the price.
Read the Full Guide at https://www.sutherntwang.com/sell-your-stuff-on-ebay/