Search. Earn. Spend.
Register for Swagbucks HERE
Several people have asked me to explain how Swagbucks works so I thought that I would do a post that I can refer people to for information. I have to admit that I was skeptical at first but since they didn't ask for a credit card number and it didn't cost me a thing, I thought I'd give it a try. So I clicked on a referral link like the one I posted above and signed up. When I signed up, I sent an e-mail to a couple of my friends and they signed up. I didn't even go back to the swagbucks site for a couple of months and when I did, I had 30 swagbucks. The reason that is, is that for every friend that you refer, for their first 100 swagbucks, you get them to0. So, I of course downloaded the swagbucks tool bar and started telling people to sign up. I just recently traded in 590 swagbucks for a $50 amazon card. So, I'm here to tell you from experience, that it does in fact work. Woo Hoo! So, for those of you that are curious, here are some swagbucks pointers.
So many ways to earn Swagbucks!
Search the Web
Trade-In Phones & Video Games
Refer a Friend
Submit a User Poll
Comment on the Blog
Much much more…
Swagbucks Tips from the Pros!
1. Install their toolbars and then make sure you do your internet searching through swagbucks.
Click HERE for that
2. Set Swag Bucks to your homepage
3. Send in old cell phones/mp3 players or old video games/consoles and they will give you Swag Bucks according to what you send
4. Take a picture of you with the prize and send it to them to earn even more Swag Bucks
5. Submit polls to Swag Bucks. If they use your idea, they will reward you with Swag Bucks.
This is the most exciting part!
I’m shocked at how quickly my Swagbucks add up and it doesn’t take a ton to make a prize purchase.
So what are you waiting for? Click HERE and start getting stuff for free!