So, Anthony relapsed. I was quite concerned because he was worse today then he was all week so I tried to get him into the peds. No go, so off to Urgent Care we go. They get us right in and are super concerned because of how hot and lethargic he is... The swab him for Strep, RSV, and Flu.
Guess what Anthony has strep AND flu b (I never knew there was a flu a. I wonder if there is a flu c) I told the doc that Madison woke up in a pile of vomit and has been running a fever today, so he wanted me to bring her in to be tested. Since she has just started symptoms they were hopeful that we cold avoid a full on infection... (on a side note, they were super sweet and brought her right back when I got there and did not make me wait again!)
I get Madison and she too is swabbed. (The poor girl even had a thermometer in her bum) Her cultures come back and she has flu b also, but NO strep.
As I picked up the meds from the pharmacy, the pharmacist said she felt sorry for me because I am facing a VERY loooooong week.