Here is an easier, less messy way to eat a cupcake! Next time cupcakes are served at a party try this trick:
- Simply take the bottom of the cupcake off (a simple twist and pull will make it easy).
- Next, put the bottom piece of cake on top of the icing. A cupcake sandwich!
- Now little ones can eat their cupcakes with very little mess!
Quick tip for serving ice cream at your next birthday party or event:
- Scoop your ice cream into cupcake papers (a few hours before the party).
- Put them back into the freezer to stay frozen during the party.
- When it is time serve with your pre-scooped ice cream.