Outside of my blog, there are several ways that I earn a little extra money on the side. Here is my list of top 5 ways to earn money on the internet:
1. Survey Sites- There are several sites I use to earn Gift Cards. Most surveys take between 10-20 minutes or your time and are pretty interesting. You'll find my favorites HERE.
2. Swagbucks- This one is super easy; you earn Gift Cards by surfing the web. In the month of February, I earned 3- $20 Target Gift Cards, 4- $5 Amazon.com Gift Cards.
3. eHow- Write brief articles & get paid based on how many people read & comment on your posts. You can see my articles as an example.
4. Expo-If you have something to say about a product and want to share it with others you need to check out EXPO. In return for opinions on products, you earn points. You can redeem your points for gift cards and other gear at the EXPO Store!
5. Ebates- If you are like me and shop quite a bit online, you need to check out ebates. You sign up for ebates and you click on their link to the store of your choice (they even have EBAY). Then you shop as you normally would. The bonus is that because you go through ebates, you get a percentage of your purchase back ( 2%-10% depending on the store). It doesn't seem like much, but it is FREE money!