It’s happened to just about everyone: after rounding a corner or descending the stairs, you’re confronted with a sight that makes your blood turn cold and your heart freeze in your chest—
a nightmare stain! And whether it’s your toddler applying permanent marker to your walls and carpet or a daughter applying fingernail polish to a priceless heirloom, just relax, take a breath, and reach for Sol-U-Mel. Since 1985, Sol-U-Mel has been making the cleaning of impossible stains not only possible, but easier than ever—and all without caustic chemicals. The secret? Melaleuca Oil. A full 10% to be exact, the highest concentration of any cleaner available. Sol-u-mel has 101 uses. All winners will receive a list of the 101 uses for this great product. Here’s how to enter:
1. Leave a comment about why you would like to win this product - 1 entry
2. Follow my blog - 2 entries
3. If you are already a follower - 3 entries
4. Follow me on Twitter - 2 entries. My twitter name is organizedkayoss
5. Twitter about the giveaway - 3 entries
6. Read any of my blog posts and tell me something about it - 4 entries
7. Blog about it (leave a link) - 5 entries
8. Register at www.livetotalwellness.com/pamela
for more information on the company that manufactures this great product. You’ll listen to a short recording about the company and learn more about their better, safer and healthier products – 10 entries
So, do all of them and you have a serious chance of winning this wonderful product. The winner will be selected by random.org on the 31st of December.
The contest is open in the U.S, Canada, UK, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, Austrailia, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Mainland China, Singapore & Taiwan.
This is the first of many giveaways. Good luck and don't forget to leave your email! The winners will be posted on this blog and notified via email.