Here's an easy and delicious decorating idea for your next get-together that is sure to be a hit---Magic Shell cake pops.
What You'll Need:
- 1 Cake It Easy™ No-Bake Chocolate Cake Pops kit
- 1 bottle of Smucker's Magic Shell ice cream topping
- 1 medium mixing bowl
- 1 small bowl
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- A freezer
- One cake pop kit makes about 10 one-ounce cake pop balls.
- Pour your packet of cake pop mix into a mixing bowl.
- Add a ¼ cup (2 oz.) of water and 1 tablespoon (10 g) of vegetable oil to the cake pop mix.
- Use clean hands to combine the ingredients until the cake pop mixture is smooth and uniform.
- Roll the cake pop mixture into one-inch cake balls and set them on the provided placemat.
- Place your cake balls into the provided cupcake holders.
- Insert a cake pop stick halfway into the center of each cake ball
- Refrigerate cake pops for at least 30 minutes.
- Move cake pops to the freezer for 30 minutes to one hour.
- Pour Magic Shell into a small bowl, dip one frozen cake ball in at a time, and coat with Magic Shell.
- Decorate each cake ball with sprinkles or other toppings of your choosing immediately after removing it from the Magic Shell.
- Let the Magic Shell harden and enjoy! If you would prefer to enjoy at a later time, store the completed cake pops in the freezer and allow them to thaw for five minutes before serving.
Check our blog regularly for even more cake pop ideas!