So I've been building these Fan Sites on a site called Fantourage
. It's a site that shows much promise - it's fun because it combines my geeky-tech skills with my passion for certain celebs/bands/chefs/tv shows and a competition (to win points). You'll see - it'll all become clear in the next paragraphs. If you are reading this now then I've caught your interest. I do hope you can click on the site links for the things YOU are a fan of. Earn some points, get rewarded. That's the idea - think of it as a contest to see who a certain someone's number one fan is.
And as for you blog readers, think of this post as a way to get to know me better. In other words: you will know me by the fan sites I create. Or at least you'll get an idea of what I'm listening to, reading and watching at the moment. Here's a list of things I LIKE.
I LIKE MUSIC
- because hearing them makes me happy
30 Seconds to Mars
-makes me want to sing out loud
, the French band - makes me want to cruise down PCH with the sun roof open
Margot and the Nuclear So and Sos
- because I love them and my husband and I saw them live 2x!!!
I LIKE TO READ
ONE OF MY FAVE AUTHORS OF ALL TIME IS NEIL GAIMAN
- Sandman, American Gods, Coraline, The Graveyard Book 'nuff said.
YOU COULD SAY I LIKE VAMPIRES
- haven't seen New Moon yet - I'm not THAT kind of fan but I do look forward to seeing the whole saga, and I've read the books
- ok so I didn't like this HBO series at first because I didn't think Bill Compton (Stephen Moyer) was a sexy enough vampire then I discovered Eric Northman (played by Alexander Skarsgard - swoon) and that converted me. Oh and I like how Bill says "Sookie" (with that southern accent)
Read the rest of the article on Suburban Mama.