To assist MOMS in the fine art of Christian mothering we are offering our first on-line Bible study. The studies are non-denominational and we invite everyone: MOMS, GRAND-MOMS, WORKING MOMS, SINGLE MOMS, SAHM, MARRIED, DIVORCED, CHURCH-GOING, WITHOUT ANY CHURCH AFFILIATION, CHRISTIAN MOMS, UNDECIDED, MOMS WITH LITTLE CHILDREN, MOMS WITH TWEENS, MOMS OF TEENS, MOMS WITH ADULT CHILDREN, WOMEN WITHOUT CHILDREN . . . in other words, EVERYONE is invited and everyone will benefit from this study of the Word of God! We have received several reports of husbands and wives doing these studies together, strengthening their homes, and growing spiritually.
On Sept. 24 we will begin our first 10-week on-line Bible study for MOMS (or any interested participants) on the Book of Ephesians called High Stepping in Heavenly Places. If you are interested in participating, please leave me your name in the comment section so we can contact you.
Here is some helpful information.
1. A High Stepping in Heavenly Places workbook is available for the on-line study. Purchase your 192-page workbook style book High Stepping in Heavenly Places by clicking here. The cost of the 8.5 x 11 inch book is $15.00 plus s/h.
2. Each week, starting Sept. 24, watch my on-line 45 minute message at your convenience or download my PODCAST from the blog.
3. You will have 5 daily homework assignments for each week in your workbook. If you are a mom with pre-schoolers, you will do the questions marked with **. If you have time, please answer all the questions but we offer a shortened version for our MOMMIES with little ones. All other MOMS are asked to complete the entire assignment. Homework with take about 20 minutes to complete, but can easily be expanded to as much time as you can invest.
4. Visit our High Stepping in Heavenly Places blog on Thursdays to join in a discussion led by our facilitators. Add your insights on Ephesians in the comment section. During the week you are welcome to add any additional insights you glean during your study, and on Thursdays our facilitators will moderate a "small group on-line discussion."
5. Through prayer and in-depth study of the Word of God, prepared to be amazed!
After you have left your name and contact info in the comment section, you will receive a confirmation of your registration within 24 hours. If you do not receive it, please email us at email@example.com and inform us. Thank you for the opportunity to instruct you with the Word of God and inspire you with the Spirit of God! May God's blessings abound!