Original Content from: Oh, Just Stop Already
Let me preface this recipe that I did NOT make this a CLEAN version. I waited too long to hit up the healthy food store in the next town over so I did the best that I could do with what I could find on a Sunday evening. They loved it. I usually make half a dish extra when I cook so that I can throw some in the fridge for the kids to have lunch the following day. This is one that I never even got a chance to attempt it. The whole family devoured it and wouldn't stop eating. This will be added to a regular appearance to our plates but I will also use it for taking to family potlucks and such.
from The Tasty Kitchen
** remember that ever single ingredient listed can easily be swapped out for natural and organic items when founded. Better to do a little if you can then non at all **
1. Preheat oven to 500 and pray your 9x13 dish
2. Grab a large bowl and toss in oil, paprika, garlic salt, and hot sauce. Mix then add potatoes slowly, stirring to ensure they are all coated in mixture. Transfer to baking dish, leaving any and all hot sauce mix behind if possible. (don't worry I didn't and had to add hot sauce to my chicken lol)
3. Place potatoes in oven for approx 45 -50 minutes. Make sure you are stiring them on a regular 15 min intervals.
4. While potatoes are cooking I quickly cooked up the chicken & shredded. Add chicken to bowl and coat with left over hot sauce mixture or add more hot sauce while the potatoes are cooking.
5. Once potatoes are done, take dish out, CAREFUL IT'S HOT! Turn oven down to 400.Top w/ chicken. Sprinkle the 2c of cheese, bacon and green onions on top.
6. Place back in the oven till cheese is melted. And then serve to be consumed by all!
Do you see the ingredients list for the sour cream?! Oh yes 2 things TWO!!!!!!