These Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
were a big hit at my house. I found the recipe on the website The Boastful Baker
. It was quick, easy, and they are filled with the Phillips family's two favorite things: chocolate and peanut butter.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- about 16 regular-sized Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
- Beat the butter and sugars until creamy with an electric mixer. Add the egg, vanilla and peanut butter and beat to combine.
- Gradually add the flour mixture and mix until just incorporated.
- Fold in the chopped peanut butter cups.
- Drop tablespoon-size balls of dough 2 inches apart onto the parchment lined cookie sheets.
- Bake until light brown around the edges, about 10-12 minutes.
- Transfer to baking rack and cool.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.