The services featured below provide you with the tools and resources to help you succeed both personally and professionally. Ask yourself the following and strongly consider supporting fellow mom owned businesses and their offerings:
Do I want a flexible job in Direct Selling for a reputable company?
Contact Rodan + Fields Dermatologists
What are my options for reliable childcare?
Contact Ultimate Domestics
What overnight camp offers an incredible program for my child with owners that I can trust?
Contact Camp Lenox
How can I find someone willing to do light office work for me on a part-time basis?
Contact Skills by the Hour
Where can I find a terrific entertainer for my child's birthday?
Contact Sister Sing Sister String
How can I improve my diet and offer better meal choices for my family?
Contact NutriFacts For You
Speaking of moms in business, you MUST read the latest expanded version of The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss. I recently devoured it on a plane ride to and from the west coast and already I feel like a changed woman. Here are 5 key takeaways:
1. Make calls between 8-8:30 a.m. or 6-6:30 p.m. to insure you get past the "gatekeeper" and speak directly to whom you desire.
2. Be efficient. If what you are doing all day, everyday, does not contribute to your bottom line... bag it!
3. Outsource. Hire agents oversees to help you with the grunt work or to handle what you least enjoy about your business.
4. Don't wait to see the world. Be resourceful when it comes to travel and know that your company will be there when you get back.
5. Delegate and give those beneath you the confidence to know they don't have to come to you with minutia.
It is jam-packed with resources in outsourcing, domain registrations, patents, how to form a LLC, affiliate advertising and commission based ways of earning an income, to name a few. Go through it with a highlighter and use it as a tool to better your situation, whatever it may be. I promise this book will inspire you-
even if you only glean one thing from it (which I highly doubt).
And, if you missed the opportunity to apply for Cigna Healthcare’s flexible job opportunities than now is your chance. Go to MyWorkButterfly.com to apply.
Resources. They are yours for the taking.
Followus on twitter @Butterflymoms
Fan us on Facebook (Nicole Richie is a Fan!)