Here are some posts that I enjoyed reading this week.
Have a great weekend!
- This post appealed to my stomach. I love spinach dip so I will be trying this soon!!
- This is a great post for all mom's and dad's, don't fake it, be honest with each other and admit there are good days and bad days and that's ok!!
- I like this post because it gives some quick simple ideas to prep for the week on Sunday to make the week less stressful for lunches
- I like this post because self confidence is something I have always struggled with but has gotten better in the last few years. The more I challenge myself, the more I a proud of myself, the more I gain self confidence.
- Whether you are an introvert or extrovert, everyone needs quiet time sometimes. I know I do!
- I liked this post because she poses the question, if money were no object what would your do? I would go for a long run everyday, hire a cleaning lady, travel with my family, take some cooking classes and go back to school.
- I agree with this post, diets are not bad, however focusing on healthy eating and exercise is the best most basic diet around. Bets to lose weight may be alright for some people but often times people who don't have weight to lost jump on which can be dangerous. I have also never bought into the elimination diets, all things are ok in moderation and your body needs carbs, healthy fats, etc.
- I liked this post because it speaks to exactly what I am trying to do in 2013
- This is a great blog about how we treat our bodies so poorly at times. This has inspired my Monday post-stay tuned
- Great post about leaving technology and social media behind for a day. I think I am going to do this once a week.
- This is a great post. She made a list of what she is most proud of, so important, I copied her idea and made a list too
- Love this post. Reminds us not to judge what we see a parent doing in a store but maybe offer to help or remember we have all been there.