So I haven't been posting on weekends. But I am going to start bookmarking blog posts I like during the week and sharing them with you on Saturday's.
Blog Posts I liked this week-there is kind of theme because this week was National Eating Disorder Awareness Week
Have a great weekend!
Organically Mo-My Own Worst Enemy
- This was a great post about how we can be so good at encouraging others and reminding them to not be so hard on themselves but we forget to treat ourselves the same way.
The Chocolate Mile-Why I Run
- This blog post spoke to me because most of the reasons she listed is why I run. It centers me and reminds me to breathe.
Live, Love and Run-Be Unstoppable
- I liked this post because she encourages readers to find what makes them feel good and do it, for her like me it is running. But she just says pick something that draws you and go for it!
MizFitOnline-Four tips for fostering body confidence in little and big people
- This is a great post with some easy ways to help all ages gain body confidence.
Peace, Love and Oats-There's no perfect
- I loved this post because it was a great reminder that nobody is perfect and that is okay.
The Lean Green Bean-Sunday Food Prep
- The Lean Green Bean does a weekly challenge for readers to show how they prep healthy foods for the week. I love this because it has helped me to start prepping grab and go snacks and pre making certain food to make the week a bit smoother.
Mom's Little Running Buddy: Confessions of a Fitness Blogger
- I liked this post because she is right. Just because I read a fitness blog, doesn't mean whoever wrote it is a super fitness person. Everyone has good days and bad days.
Vanilla Bean- Rest days aren't optional
- This is so true and I made the mistake a few weeks ago of not taking rest days for about 2 weeks and my body was not happy with me.
Piloting Paper Airplanes-Body Shaming & the power of words
- This was another great post about saying positive things about yourself instead of picking apart the things you don't like.
Tina Reale-Traveling Eating Guidelines
- This is a great post with some tips on how to still eat healthy on a trip but have fun too!
Growing Leaders-Three Huge Mistakes we make leading Kids
- This is a great article talking about how to help children succeed and that learning failure is an important lesson.