Sensational Saturday it is sensational to read interesting things and improve your skills as a blogger and as an entrepreneur.
Each Saturday, I post a list of articles that I came across over the past week that I think will be helpful and interesting to the bloggers and entrepreneurs among my readers. Whether you are a blogger or an entrepreneur, be sure to check out both lists. Often information useful to one group is
also beneficial to the other.
1. One thing most bloggers have in common, no matter what their niche, is tehdesireto increase readership. This interesting article talks abou thow finding just ten new readers can explode traffic to your blog.
2. Another thing bloggers seem to have in common is the love of attending conventions. For some people, attending a blogging convention is a scary process. This article from the SIT Girls is full of conference success secrets that may help make your next conference the best one ever.
3. A few weeks ago, Shades of Social Media, my favorite Facebook group, had a Twitter party all about content for bloggers. One of the things that was discussed was the need to create an editorial calendar. So this article from Steph, may help you create an editorial calendar you can use and make blogging more efficient and organized.
4. Bloggers, like entrepreneurs, often talk about their "brand" and their special and unique place in the universe. This article gives some intersteing tips on how to create your own unique brand and communicate it with the world.
5. Many bloggers have heard that using various forms of social media may increase attention that is given to their blog and help them increase readership and help them reach their blogging goals. One social media outlet that is used by bloggers is Twitter. This article has tips and ideas for drafting tweets that encourage connection and thus help build a loyal audience.
1. Many entrepreneurs enjoy the ability to pick and chose tasks rather than work with a static employer or client base. For those entrepreneurs, also known as freelancers, this article on increasing your worth as a freelancer may be particularly beneficial.
2. I was speaking with a few active and intelligent entrepreneurs recently who were discussing social media and how they just were not where they should be with using social media to benefit their businesses. This article may help some entrepreneurs learn the ins and outs of the correct use of social media.
3. This article about what top employees get done before noon, is full of ideas that may help entrepreneurs be more productive and more efficient.
4. Many entrepreneurs are developing webinars in order to position themselves as experts, drive business to their companies and share knowledge. This article gives some ideas that can help an entrepreneur not create a boring, unsuccessful webinar.
5. Most entrepreneurs know that reputation, what others think of you is a crucial component of business success. This article discusses things entrepreneurs can do in order to protect their reputations online.
If you come across an interesting article for bloggers or business people you would like me to highlight here, please email it to me at: janeanedavis@janeane's world.com
Sensational Saturday - it is sensational to get better at what you do. So, the question for you this sensational Saturday is what steps are you taking to make your blog and business better?