Each Saturday, I post a list of articles that I came across over the past week that I think will be helpful and interesting to the bloggers and entrepreneurs among my readers. Whether you are a blogger or an entrepreneur, be sure to check out both lists. Often information useful to one group is also beneficial to the other.
1. Each blogger looks for ways to increase audience share, to get her words out to as many people as possible. This pin from Pinterest has 30 ways to promote your blog after hitting the publish button.
2. There are all kinds of statistics and figures that bloggers must pay attention to on a daily basis. Among them is bounce rate. This article I found on the ProjectEve website explain what bounce rate is and why it matters.
3. While content is King when it comes to blogging, it is important for your site to be visually appealing as well. Here is a link from the SITS girls that gives you tips and ideas on design for blogs.
4. Guest blogging is a way for many bloggers to gain recognition outside their normal audiences. This article talks about guest blogging and increasing a blogger's internet profile.
5. Video is a great addition to blogs. Here is an article on adding video to blogs. On that note, be sure to check out the Shades of Social Media. The next #SOSM Twitter chat will be on Sunday, October 14th from 8 PM - 9 PM EST. We will be discussing all thing video! Check out this article and then join the chat.http://www.getbusymedia.com/video-blogging-with-youtube-for-beginners/
1. Entrepreneurs are uniquely aware or should be that they need to increase their visibility on the internet in order to be successful in the modern business environment. This video helps an entrepreneur SEO options using Facebook.
If you come across an interesting article for bloggers or business people you would like me to highlight here, please email it to me at: janeanedavis@janeane's world.com
Sensational Saturday - it is sensational to get better at what you do. So, the question for you this sensational Saturday is what steps are you taking to make your blog and business better?