Happy Saturday! Here are a few things to browse this weekend on Sharing Saturday…
* a review of something we appreciate in our home,
* links to online contests or give-aways (because I’m a sucker for both), and
* links to a few good reads (e.g. articles, blog posts, photos).
My sharing is focused on living a simple, environmentally-friendly, and balanced lifestyle.
A little more about this favorite toy that I hope to share with you…
* It’s made from recycled milk jugs.
* It’s FDA approved to eat and drink from.
* It doesn’t contain BPA, phthalates, or lead paint.
* Manufactured, assembled, and tested in the United States.
* It’s environmentally safe, non-toxic, and dishwasher friendly.
*I was not compensated for this post. I posted this information for the benefit and enjoyment of my site readers.
Jennifer at ‘80 MPH Mom’ shared some great information about the ‘GE Pledge for Better Health’ program. She’s also sponsoring a contest to win a $20 gift certificate to Whole Foods after you make your own personal
pledge. It sounds like a great program. Even when I’m eating and living healthy, it seems there are always a million more ways to improve. Deadline: May 15
Today’s Diva is giving away a beautiful pair of recycled glass earrings. I’m usually not pushing jewelry here, but these designs are so simple and inspiring. Deadline: May 20
AROUND THE WEB
I loved this post by Arvind Devalia at Zen Habits. Minimalist. Inspirational. Humanitarian. Can you guess who?
And, I found this blog a few weeks ago and am loving it. Perhaps you will too. It’s like reading a reality-cartoon-series. So creative.