Follow my blog "Rub Some Dirt On It" at http://vermontwhitneys.blogspot.com
I am very excited to share that I am going to be featured as a guest blogger on a fabulous, funny, stylish blog called "A Taste of T" while the author is out on maternity leave. I am going to contribute to her "Awkward Moments Monday" spotlight, because God knows I can be awkward.
1. Tell Me How You Really Feel. http://vermontwhitneys.blogspot.com/2010/08/blog-post.html The day that kid at the beach called Em and her dot (also known as her siamese twin) an alien baby.
2. If. http://vermontwhitneys.blogspot.com/2010/07/if.html Also known as the day my son peed in public and my dear friend caught it in her hands.
3. Embarrassing Story #1. My first embarassing breastfeeding story, which culminated in Em's bellybutton nub falling off and me throwing it into the sewer. Stay classy.
4. Not Me! Monday. http://vermontwhitneys.blogspot.com/2010/02/not-me-monday_07.html Or the day that I was recognized in Friendly's by the manager, wearing the same exact outfit two days in a row.
5. Snubbed. http://vermontwhitneys.blogspot.com/2010/06/snubbed.html The day those bitchy ladies snubbed me for breastfeeding at the playground and let Jax play in pee as punishment. Bitches.
So those were the top five off the top of my head. Those of you who have been reading for a while may say to yourself, How could you forget this other time when you were super-awkward? Please feel free to suggest any favorite moments that may have slipped my mind. And I will revamp these a little for this particular audience, so don't choose based on small details. Just pick the most awkward for everyone involved, please.
Please cast your vote!! I need your input. Awkwardness abounds.