WHAT IS IT?
The 30 Day Eat Clean Challenge begins NOW, and runs for 30 days. During this time, you will set goals, clean up your eating and see dramatic results in your fitness and overall health.
WHY DO IT?
Why should you participate in a challenge that will help you get healthier, stronger, and leaner? Because you will get healthier, stronger, and leaner. Not to mention, if you participate for 30 days you’ll see one or more of the following benefits:
- Feel More Energetic
- Improve Cardiovascular Health
- Lower body fat
- Enhanced emotional well-being
- Reduced inflammation (better digestion, clearer skin, lessened allergies, regularity (because you know you need it), etc.
Still don't know if this is for you?
Fair enough, it sounds too good to be true. But studies show that people who follow the eating clean diet showed improvement in their overall health. Don’t trust the studies, all you have to do is try it for a month and see what happens.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- You publicly commit to do the following for 30 days
- Eat More – eat six small meals each day
- Eat Breakfast ever day
- Eat a combination of lean proteins, fruits and vegetables, at each meal
- Eat a sufficient amount of (two or three servings) healthy fats every day
- Drink two to three liters of water each day
- Depend on fresh fruits and vegetable for fiber, vitamins, nutrients and enzymes
- Adhere to proper potion sizes
- Take before/after photos (also optional)
- Join the HDB FitClub Team (each team will have a coach), set goals, support your fellow teammates/family/friends and compete for prizes
- Workout 3 – 4xs/week
- Keep a daily log/scorecard of your “Clean 30 Points”
- Cut out alcohol, juice and soda/diet soda, processed foods. Basically, anything in a box or bag is out!
- Try to sleep 7+ hours/night
Okay, but exactly how do I do that?
- Sign Up on The HDB FitClub website. The cost is FREE
- Join the private Facebook group.
- Ask questions, support and motivate others
- Submit your favorite Healthy Recipe.
- Make a Plan Get your kitchen/pantry, etc. ready and come up with a meal plan.
- And most importantly, GET HEALTHY!!!
What if I can’t handle all this for a whole month?
You can handle it! Just adhere to the following four rules:
Rule #1 - Don’t count calories. Don’t cut calories. Just eat a clean diet and trust the process.
Rule #2 - Ignore the scale. Lean muscle is our friend, and it’s heavy. We are looking to cut your fat, not cut your weight. We’ll measure body fat and take photos before and after. The scale is not relevant!
Rule #3 - Don’t give up on yourself. Cheating happens. Results vary. Life happens. Use the private Facebook group for support and get right back on the bus!
Rule #4 - Don’t think ahead to a lifetime of deprivation! Just take it a day at a time and measure the results You’ll have a good sense of costs and benefits, and can then make an informed decision about what’s next.
Are you ready for the challenge?