Whether it’s a cosy hot tub, a full-sized pool or something in between, having a private place to take a dip at home is one of life’s greatest luxuries. There is little that compares to shrugging off the day’s troubles with a few relaxing laps or a good book and the gentle massage of…
NewswireToday - /newswire/ - Moorestown, NJ, United States, 03/30/2010 - Yvonne N. Pierre is about to release her debut book, THE DAY MY SOUL CRIED a non-fiction, shedding light on her life's painful pattern of abuses, in hopes that others on abusive paths can find strength to move forward.
Zyonair's Unlimited, LLC is set to release Yvonne N. Pierre's debut book, THE DAY MY SOUL CRIED, June 20, 2010. This is an inspirational memoir where the author shares her journey from the depths of despair to an awakening of soul and spirit, has been a long and difficult one. Yvonne experienced a painful pattern of many abuses, until one day, her soul cried. She began to see how she crippled herself as much as her bad habits and ugly experiences. Forgiveness of others and her would prove to be her path to new confidence, new attitude, a joy and love of life and God. Yvonne documented her memoirs so that others may find the courage and strength to do what she has done.
Professor Diogenes Vindex, author of 'So it Was Written' said, "Over the years, I have initiated the reading of numerous books that fall into the category of what is known as Memoirs, and generally never complete them. This one I did complete, and in one sitting. I was immediately captivated by it, and then overwhelmed by memories of my own idyllic beginnings -- carefree innocence, the very essence of ebullience. By its conclusion, I was satisfied in the idea that Yvonne Pierre had reached her destination. I think anyone could relate to and appreciate this piquant account of life; as it seems the multitudinous sorrows and pitfalls that are inescapable in this world, may only be nullified by overcoming them. This book is a shining example of aspiration and determination."
Glenifer, host of "Extraordinary People" on Channel 24 Atlanta said, "Yvonne's engaging life stories and perspectives will take you on an emotional and spiritual journey. THE DAY MY SOUL CRIED is touching, challenging and thought-provoking…"
Jo Latino, author "Death of a Drama Queen" said, "… A moving tale of a woman's inner strength and courage to rise above all odds stacked against her. I found myself thinking of the women in my life, knowing each of them will be given wings, by reading Yvonne's story."
Charity Cason, author of "How Moms are Making Money Selling on eBay" said, "…This book is certainly an uplifting read for anyone who has ever felt like they were at the bottom."
Yvonne is on Media Tour from April through June, here are some of the dates below:
- April 2010 - Written interview with Joey Pinkey on 5 Minutes, 5 Questions with...
- Saturday, April 24 at 10:00 PM Eastern - TV Interview on Extraordinary People hosted by Glenifer on Channel 24 Atlanta
- Saturday, April 24 - Sunday April 25: Book on display at LA Times Festival of Books
- Friday, May 7 at 10:30 AM Eastern: Radio interview on Females with a Mission (FWM) hosted by Andrea Griggs
- Saturday, May 22 at 11:00 AM Eastern: Radio interview on Off the Shelf Radio hosted by Denise Turney
- Thursday, May 27 at 11:30 AM Central: Radio interview on Book that Author hosted by Linda Leon
- May/June Issue: Interview - Parenting Special Needs Magazine
- Thursday, June 3 from 5 - 9 PM Eastern: Co-sponsor of the Atlanta Business Network Summer Social & Networking Event presented by the Metro Atlanta Business Network, LLC
Yvonne N. Pierre is a MOMtrepreneur, Advocate, Author, and On-Air Personality. THE DAY MY SOUL CRIED is available for pre-orders at the Barnes & Noble website. THE DAY MY SOUL CRIED: A MEMOIR will also be distributed through Amazon.com, Baker & Taylor, Barnes & Noble, Google Books, and various retailers. It will also be available for digital download via Amazon Kindle Books and B&N Nook on June 20, 2010.