Are you ready for a “bail out”? Are you ready for a change?
With all the bad economic news it’s good to here that one business is up! According to Paul Harvey News and Commentary, Friday, October 10th, Sales of Skin Care are Up, Up, Up, in some companies, doubling in sales.
He states, “evidently people don’t want to be broke and ugly too!” So here is your Personal Bail Out Plan to keep yourself from being broke and to keep everybody from being ugly!
1. Use Mary Kay products, gives great results, a great price and a great company. Get your products delivered free from a trained business woman and beauty consultant in your own area, plus complimentary caring!
2. Begin a Mary Kay business! Make a $100 decision and bank on your success.
* Make an extra $1000-$2000 in profit before the Holidays for your own Gift buying. This is
based on holding 1-2 appointments a week which is 3-6 hours.
* Take the Tax benefits at year end. You can deduct “business in home” expenses.
Buy a camera, pc, laptop, for your business, etc… and deduct it for a business expense.
* Buy presents for friends and family at your Mary Kay discount.
* Travel for the Holidays and deduct expenses just by treating your family and friends to facials.
Give your relatives a new Holiday look. Make them customers year long.
* Make immediate sales by letting your friends and family know that your store is open even
for last minute gifts, stocking stuffers, and gift wrapping services. They can forget the hassles
of the mall and downtown traffic!
* Meet many new people over the Holidays to add to your customer base.
* Sell all over the United States, by phone and by web, you will have no territories.
* Share the Mary Kay business with friends and receive commissions for building a sales
team! Make new friends and have fun while you earn.
* Receive recognition and prizes for your accomplishments.
* Work on your old debt, use Mary Kay profits to become debt free! Say “Hello” to hope.
* Get your free training under way to have a powerful start in 2009. Get yourself going on a
great new business for the New Year, and make some big changes.