There are a lot of things I could write about or not as the case may be but I think with so many of my friends and family having babies here lately I should add my list of things we can't do without (having little people in the house) so here we go:
1) Outlet covers
2) Clean floors
3) Boogie wipes -these things are GREAT!!!!!! Gets all the nasty yuck, smells good and doesn't take the babys face off in the process
4) 2 diaper bags one that stays in the car one for taking out of the car
5) Assorted sized sippy cups and spill proof bottles (come in handy even for older kids and car trips)
6) Spiral bound notebooks - I stock up during back to school time. Gives the little ones something to color on (doing their homework as it's called here) without getting in trouble
7) Flash cards - math, abc's, shapes, colors, it goes on and on if you can't find the ones you need make simple one the kids will still enjoy them all the same
8) Medicated bath - Johnson & Johnsons vapor bath is WONDERFUL stuff for little guys and girls with colds
9) Ayr - my little ones don't like it going in or the process of getting it out but they do like being able to breathe clearly when the whole process is done.
10) Flannel or footy pjs.
Enjoy your winter ;-)