Um, did I say excuses? I meant reasons, of course.
10 Reasons to Buy a Stainless Steel Water Bottle
- Avoid Extra Chemicals - there's enough to worry about with rocket fuel and other hormone-disruptors already present in water, so you need to avoid the ones you have control over.
- Clean Taste - water from a stainless steel bottle just tastes better. Your drink keeps its flavor without the metal taste you can get with aluminum or plastic bottles.
- Less Bacteria - a study by Coffey Laboratories in Oregon showed that stainless steel bottles are naturally more bacteria resistant than plastic bottles.
- Saves Money - just think, if you typically buy one bottled water for $1 each day, a reusable stainless bottle will pay for itself about 3 weeks.
- Extra Long Life - you can use it anyway you like and it will stay in great shape for years. Most stainless steel bottles can be maintained much like a car - just replace the parts.
- Reduces Trash - you can change the growing horror story of the Plastic Sea by reusing your bottle. According to the NRDC, in 2005 2 million tons of plastic water bottles ended up clogging landfills instead of being recycled.
- No More Guessing What's in Your Water - with disposable bottled water, you don’t know the integrity of the plastic or what chemicals have leached into your water before you even buy it. To top
it off, the quality of the water is basically unknown, as most bottled
water comes from same the tap as your home. Bottled water companies don't have to release their water-testing results to the public, but municipalities do.
- Great Functionality and Style - there's a bottle perfectly suited to every need - backpackers, sports fanatics, soccer moms and construction workers alike.
- Keeps Drinks Cold - stainless steel offers the only truly insulated options in the world of water bottles. You can can add ice to your drink in the morning and it'll still be there doing it's job in
- Serious Durability - stainless steel bottles may dent and scratch, but they don't crack under pressure! My Thinksport bottle was run over by a Mack truck, and yet I'm still using it today :)