I would like to share with you insights of what I am learning nowadays. I've been reading two books simultaneously and I've been in SOM class. These media has been revolutionizing my life gradually. These are the things that I've learned:
1. We are called not just as born again Xians, we are called to transform our nation wherever we are into right now.
2. We are transformers of nations because God chose us. We are able to do things and commit to doing it because Jesus redeemed us from our old self and made us anew and that we are empowered by the Holy Spirit to enable change in us and in the community.
3. That we are able to fulfill our purpose if we have a wholistic view of who God is- God our Creator who gives wisdom, God our Savior who helps us commit ourselves to our task on earth and God the Holy Spirit who empowers us and enable us to do the works.
4. That through wisdom, commitment and power we will reach our full potential here on earth.
5. That there are so many Xians who do not understand all of these that's why they feel that they have not fully given themselves up to the calling of God.That they have many inhibitions. I am one of them and I am now doing my best to understand and put these things I've learned into action.
6. That without action from our part all these things we learned will be head knowledge and we will not become WORLD CHANGERS just as many of our forefathers did.
I am looking at you as my partner to change the world for Jesus. This may be an ultimate challenge for everyone of us and I know it takes so much of us. But the more we are willing and able to take action the more God will see our efforts in enabling us to fulfill His great plan on mankind.
Pleas pray for me as your mentor and leader. I am looking at the young people and young adults ministry as an avenue to change lives and transform people. I want to move out of my comfort zone and join the forces of AGENTS OF TRANSFORMATION.
My challenge is where are you right now? Are you willing to be a servant for the nation, a transformer of young people and young adults. If your up to the challenge then join me and let's work together before the year ends and for the year 2010.
God bless us all on our endeavor.