ADVERTISEMENT

Warning About Hand Sanitizer Poisoning in Children!

A few days ago I received an alarming e-mail from a friend about another mom’s little daughter who got very sick and was hospitalized after ingesting hand sanitizer. This is not the first time I have heard about this, and I want to urge everyone, parents and grandparents, to be very careful with these products or not to used them anymore at all!

This little girl, four years old, was very lethargic and incoherent in school, and when they got her to the hospital, she had an alcohol level of 85 percent!! The mother did some research and found out that it only takes three squirts of those hand sanitizers to be FATAL for a toddler. Her daughter’s blood alcohol level compared to drinking something that was 120 proof. (Read more)

Views: 3

Comment

You need to be a member of Mom Bloggers Club to add comments!

Join Mom Bloggers Club

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisement

MBC CUTIES

Our current cutie was uploaded by Stephanie WentworthUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Save Money on Event Planning

Whether we like it or not, we will all at one point have to wear the event planning cap. Why is that? Because we are human, and along with our humanity come life celebrations: baby showers, weddings, graduations, anniversaries, retirements, funerals, and the list goes on and on. I'm sure that I don't…

Spa Treatments to Rejuvenate Your Body and Mind

After a busy week, when you wish to just relax and unwind in a peaceful setting, your best option is a spa treatment. Spas are a common weekend plan and there are an overwhelming number of options you can choose from. There are facilities directed towards providing beauty treatments, those that offer medical…

Advertisement

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISE

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service