ADVERTISEMENT

Warning About Hand Sanitizer Poisoning in Children!

I received an alarming e-mail from a friend about another mom’s little daughter who got very sick and was hospitalized after ingesting hand sanitizer.

This is not the first time I have heard about this, and I want to urge everyone — parents, grandparents, and caretakers — to be very careful with these products or not to used them anymore! Read more about safe, effective alternatives!

Views: 11

Comment

You need to be a member of Mom Bloggers Club to add comments!

Join Mom Bloggers Club

Comment by Reanaclaire on March 26, 2011 at 11:54am
thanks for the info, Dagmar..

Our newest members. Join us + 23,000 fellow mom bloggers

ADVERTISEMENT

MBC CUTIES

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

The Top Dental Insurance Companies and Why

Dental insurance is necessary to maintain proper dental health and in case of dental emergencies. Dental infections, injuries, and other dental emergencies can happen without warning. Out-of-pocket (OOP) emergency dental costs can be quite costly, depending on your specific situation. The cost of…

How Boarding School Can Help You Parent a Troubled Teen

Parenting teens is hard enough, but parenting a troubled teen can feel impossible. Most parents simply don’t have the training in psychotherapy techniques, communication skills, and mentoring necessary to guide a teen through the troubled years of adolescence, especially when that teen is also struggling with mental…

ADVERTISE

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service