ADVERTISEMENT

Warning About Hand Sanitizer Poisoning in Children!

I received an alarming e-mail from a friend about another mom’s little daughter who got very sick and was hospitalized after ingesting hand sanitizer.

This is not the first time I have heard about this, and I want to urge everyone — parents, grandparents, and caretakers — to be very careful with these products or not to used them anymore! Read more about safe, effective alternatives!

Views: 11

Comment

You need to be a member of Mom Bloggers Club to add comments!

Join Mom Bloggers Club

Comment by Reanaclaire on March 26, 2011 at 11:54am
thanks for the info, Dagmar..

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Why It’s Important to Hire a Carpet Cleaning Company

One of the healthiest things you can do for your family is to make sure your carpets are consistently cleaned. Not only does it make for an aesthetically pleasing environment it also ensures that your carpets are hygienic especially if you have pets that shed often and a revolving door of visitors.…

OUR DAILY PINS

Latest Activity

iveth replied to Mercedes Sherman's discussion 'Linky Parties!'
2 hours ago
iveth liked Mercedes Sherman's discussion Linky Parties!
2 hours ago
iveth liked Maria Foy's profile
2 hours ago
iveth commented on Golda Smith's group 'I LOVE Wordpress'
2 hours ago
iveth joined Golda Smith's group
2 hours ago
iveth liked Golda Smith's group I LOVE Wordpress
2 hours ago
iveth posted a status
"#Alittlebitofeverything linky is up on the blog .. comment and join us http://wp.me/p6bxAJ-14q #bloggers #pbloggers #rt"
2 hours ago
Trinise L. Kennedy liked Trinise L. Kennedy's discussion SOULMATE SEDUCTION SECRETS: Ultimate Soulmate Attraction by Goddess Trinise L. Kennedy
3 hours ago

Advertisement

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service