Gold is purity. The metal's history traces back again to the time of kings and emperors who valued and promoted its use through various mediums. Gold Coins, vessels and ornaments were an important part of several kingdoms. Although times have changed manifold, the worth of gold has only increased. It is not a just a surprise that buying gold needs plenty of thinking and focus on detail. Considering it is the only metal which may be liquidated anywhere on earth, extra caution is obviously suggested while purchasing it.
We propose to really have a quick go through the following gold buying tips which will allow you to produce a better purchase. All things considered, a heart of gold and pure gold is just a rare catch, isn't it?
1. Certification and Hallmark: Always, always try to find BIS Standard Mark, a triangular shaped stamp Bureau of Indian Standards. This certification ensures that the gold is regulated under government law and is not obtained by any unethical way. Each of Rockrush's products come with the mandatory certifications including this one.
2. Purity: The purity of gold is measured in carats or K/kt and 24K is assumed to be the purest kind of gold. When significantly less than 24K, gold is combined with other metals like silver, zinc, copper etc., especially while making gold jewellery, as pure gold is soft. While buying gold jewellery online, select 24K, 22K and 18K options.
3. Pricing: Each city is likely to have different gold rates owning to varied transportation costs etc. Plus, the making charges are not standardised which changes the pricing levels. Execute a quick research on the gold prices at the local market before planning your purchase. And as the values of gold fluctuate each day, we ensure you obtain the absolute most from your money with this “Zero Making Charge” Policy.
4. Brand/Jeweller: In our country, generations of the household put their trust on a jeweller and have blind faith in him. Nothing wrong with it. However, it is obviously good to test that the jeweller's method of getting gold arises from a verified source. Each jeweller and jewellery brand has a unique identification mark given by BIS. You are able to trust Rockrush as a result of our certifications from reputed agencies like SGL, IGI, GIA and BIS hallmarking.
5. Colour: Yellow could be the purest colour of gold. Some other shade means it is an alloy of gold and several other metals. A naked eye can simply spot the difference between pure gold and other mixed alloys like rose gold, pink gold, green gold and white gold.
If you are buying just gold or gold jewellery, watch the above tips on buying gold to ensure you just buy the very best quality!